Friday, May 23, 2014

Losing Weight In A Natural Way - I did not take any weight loss supplements.

Hello everyone,I am back. I have stopped posting for what seems like a while ago.I had always been bigger growing up.I was always 'bigger' than other kids my age.This blog is to show my progress and I felt like i hadn't gone anywhere. I couldn't see any changes in the mirror even though my weight was dropping rapidly. I could only see changes when I looked at photos of my progress. Picture below is some results seen after years of hardwork.




That was me, almost 3 years back. I really can't even begin to believe I used to be that big. It's really crazy how I did not realize back then. I do not mean that I am slim now but I am slowly achieving the body I have always dreamed of and of course being in an ideal weight category. I am not always healthy. I have tried all sort of things with mixed results. There are times where I did not gain weight and I didn't lose either. To be really honest here, I did not consume any weight loss supplements where so many people out there thought i did. I did not go to slimming centres either. Without either of those,you can still be able to lose weight in a healthy way. 

Supplements that make grand promises sounds too good to be true,it probably is.Unlike makers of prescription drugs,companies that make supplements don't have to prove that their products are safe or effective before putting them in the market.Even products that claim to be natural aren't necessarily safe or good. If you're thinking about taking any weight loss products, I would ask you better don't go on diet (do not feel offended,just saying). It's best to focus on what's proven for work for weight loss,including your diet. When it comes to cleanses or detoxification,they cause weight loss from water and stool weight but they can be dangerous. They carry risks of dehydration. Losing lots of fluid without medical supervision is risky and when it's combined with starving/fasting, even riskier. Instead of detoxifying, be more mindful of what you eat. If you want to cleanse or detoxify your water,drink plenty of water and eat lots of high-fiber foods.Isn't it more meaningful if you lose weight naturally?

I realized that the only way I would actually be able to ensure that this journey was not just a DIET game but an entire lifestyle makeover, eat healthy and nutritious and focus on total body health.My weight continued to fall over.As I got 'smaller' , I began to work harder.There were times when I thought I couldn't do it.

Back then , I had BMI of 39.8, firmly in the obese class II category( it was like getting hit by a truck). I was at the end of the scale. My risk of developing obesity-related problems are high. Right now, I have come to almost the middle of the scale.I am so near to being in an ideal weight category.Yes,only a few kilograms away.I really can't begin to imagine how I went through this. It's not that difficult,just how you play the game. I guess I played it right.


Recently,I joined back blogspot because I wanted something where I could tell my story and follow other people on a similar journey and also reaffirm my goals with fitspirational images and quotes. I am now just working on eating a healthy balanced diet and exercise for at least three days a week. Looking back on when I started,I could never imagine myself coming this far. It has been a long journey. I am starting to get to the stage when I look in the mirror and I can honestly say I am starting to love the person I see looking back at me. HAHAHA!

I am quite happy with my progress but my inner thighs have noticeable fat no matter how much weight I lose they still remain there,but of course compared to before,it is so much better now. Right now,I'm following a program that includes squats,dead lifts,lunges and step ups while holding heavy weights. If you have any experiences of losing inner thighs fat,do leave your comments below or email me at chermaineccyee@gmail.com


Thank you for taking time to read my ramble . If you have any questions about anything, just leave me a message.


Email : chermaineccyee@gmail.com
Instagram ( I use this all the time ) :  Chermaineccy

Have a nice day! :)

Loves,
ChingYee

No comments:

Post a Comment